Go to Main Content



LCC Admission Application Login


Transparent Image

You are an international student if you are in the United States (US) on any type of visa or through the visa waiver program - even if you have applied for another immigration status. Only international applicants in the United States may apply online. If you are an international applicant outside the United States you will need to use a paper application. Information on international admission including the forms can be downloaded and printed from the International webpage (https://lcc.edu/international).

You are not an international student if you have Permanent Resident (green card), Refugee, or Political Asylum status from the Department of Homeland Security. If you have one of these statuses, you should choose an application type that does not begin with International.

Exit Help

Transparent Image
Skip to top of page
Release: 8.9